Sunday, November 11, 2007

I talked to my brother tonight. He and Erin leave tomorrow night around 5ish. They don't get here until Tuesday night, around 5 or so. What a looooooooong flight!!!! EEEK!!!! I checked my credit score the other day - it's GOOOOD!!!!! :) Yeah for me! :) I found a flight to see my sis the first week of December for about $250. Now, I just gotta get the time off from work. Hope I can! I miss her and all those little booger beans!!!! Tonight, I bought a new CD from Starbucks... It's called Stocking by the Fire. I'm enjoying it. Some of the songs are very traditional. But, I don't mind so much. Jack Johnson kinda breaks it up with his rendition of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. :) And one of my most favorite christmas songs is on there... "Carol of the Bells". That's probably my #2 favorite song. O Holy Night is my #1. I'm not sold on the Bird and the Bee version of Carol of the Bells on this Starby's CD though. I love it more like cathedral choir. Oh well. And there are like maybe 3 songs on this CD that are on the "ELF" soundtrack. I think I'm gonna watch another christmas movie tonight. I watched Miracle on 34th Street earlier. ...Actually I fell asleep during it. oops. But, I've been UBER tired, so I just went with it... sometimes you just need to embrace the nap... :) I'm ready for Christmas. I'm ready to pull out my Christmas tree and decorate. I saw a house the other day that already has Christmas lights on their house. It made me happy. :) And Starbucks is already decked out in Christmas. I love this, but... I'm a little concerned that we're totally losing the whole month of November. It's like Thanksgiving doesn't even exist anymore. Christmas was up right after Halloween (or in some cases BEFORE Halloween). Don't get me wrong, I *love* Christmas... a LOT!!!! But, Thanksgiving and autumn gets totally shafted! This just doesn't seem fair. : / Am I the only one!??! With that said...

I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiite Christmaaaaaaaasssss... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo!

No comments: