Tuesday, March 11, 2008

yardy yar yar...

soooo....

i miss my moe jo bones... i get to see her and the kids soon though. i can't WAIIIT!!!!
i need to go see my bro jo too, and my new nephew!!!!

i'm getting my hair done this week, which is good cause it's just kinda sittin on top of my head, not doin much... i'm goin to see buble on monday... st. PATTY's day!!!! you think if i don't wear green, he'll pinch me?!?! :) you better believe i'm at least gonna try! haha! :)

i actually left work "early" today... i was out the door by like 630. it was insane! even MORE crazy is that it was still DAYTIME!!!! i love being able to still see the sun when i leave work... providing i leave work early every day, which is not gonna happen. but, it was nice today. ...the only thing i'm not totally thrilled with is when i wake up... it's dark outside. and since i'm not use to waking up until i see the sun... this is a slight problem. hrmf....

i wanted to walk when i got home tonight... but i don't wanna walk by myself... and no one was available. :/ arg.

i just ate a bowl of cereal, but i'm still super hungry. RESIST THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!!!! REEEEEE-SIIIISSSSST!!!!!

i need to exercise though... maybe i'll do some kick boxing. :) FUN! :)

jeopardy's on right now. i don't like this show. i always feel like a loser when i don't know 1/2 the answers on the board...

i'm in a new division at work. and i LOVE it!!! it is going very very well!!!! i love my new boss... he's got some quirks, but... for the most part, he's pretty incredible... and i'm learning a lot.

i still want a jeep... does anyone want to buy one for me yet? please?

neeeeeeed more grub

okay. goodbye.

1 comment:

curtisraymondshideler said...

stick with me, babe, and i'll buy you a jeep... someday ;)