Saturday, February 23, 2008

my teefs-seses...

my teeth hurt...

i went to the dentist last year for a consultation. the dentist did all kinds of stuff. it took a long time, cause i was freaked out and wouldn't open my mouth. no, i'm not afraid to admit i'm a wimp. well, he asked me if i grit my teeth, and i told him no. but then i realized a few days later when i woke up and my teeth were clenched together... wow, i guess i really do. i've been fine here recently. but, today i went shopping with smelly kelly, mama, cullin and matthew. we went to the exchange... mom said she didn't want to be gone all day. but hey. guess what happened?!?!? i was picked up at 10am, and wasn't dropped off until 4pm. okay, so we went to starbucks before the shopping frenzy started, but we were in the exchange for like 3 1/2 hours. i was done probably in the first hour and a half. i just wanted to go home. so, i was frustrated. i got home... tired. so, i took a nap. and 3 hours later... i woke up... and my teeth hurt. really bad. i guess i was clenching them hard while i was napping. :( i guess it serves me right, cause i *SHOULD* have been cleaning my apartment, instead of sleeping. : /

oh well...

No comments: